Originally Posted by BDW
Originally Posted by Mr PotatoHead
I think some of it actually comes down to the tire jockey "Im in charge here" line of thinking. Or they simply have enough business they just dont want to.

This was the point of my thread, "Business is good"
It was obvious after watching them up sell the 2 people in front of me in line on new tires.
Both cases, "Its better to replace them in sets"
The 1 lady only had a puncture flat, "We might not be able to fix, but we have these on sale......"

I know they have legal concerns, so it was easiest to send me on my way, unless I bought new tires, because they had a line of people waiting, and I only wanted a couple of tires balanced.

We had the 80_90% tread life left taken off my car my wife drives and new ones put on as they aged out.
Sam's Club did free Mount Balance. 80 bucks back sinve bought 4. And were on sale. Oh and free fkat fix and road hazard. I am sure whoever recycles the tires will resell them or end up.in a 3rd world country like tge many auction cars do.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough