I've built race engines with both the 270 heads and the EZ 325 heads. The EZ325 heads make more power than the TF270 heads, but the EZ325 heads can be trouble down the road with water leaks. I was told that Indy stopped selling them but I haven't confirmed that with Indy. The last engine I did with Indy parts was a bit of a hassle. It took several tries before the parts all worked properly. We've done a lot of engines with TF heads and they always work right out of the box. Only exception is fitting the rocker arm shafts. Some rocker arms require the stands on the TF heads to be machined for clearance.

If a guy is building a street car I always recommend the TF heads. Race car probably gets Indy heads. Street/strip car with 700 to 750 hp I'd go TF270. Race car shooting for 800 hp I'd go Indy -1 heads.

I don't think I've ever used a set of EZ295. They might be a good matchup against the TF270 heads. Either one should make 750 without any trouble if the rest of the parts are up to the task.