Originally Posted by 340SIX
Originally Posted by 4406bbl
Originally Posted by MikeN
Checked the Dodge Garage "Horsepower-locater" , updated July 28 and there is about 20 000 unordered Chargers and Challengers, of those about 2000 "basic" Hellcats and 4500 Scat Packs. There is also about in total 400 Black Ghost and King Daytona Redeyes available but that number hasnĀ“t changed much since last week so it may be inaccurate.

This is a lot of unordered profitable (?) cars that should be sold in 3 days.
What is the reason for this lack of interest?
Has the interest for muscle cars faded and Dodge been to optimistic, have customers been scared away because of marked up prices or is Dodge Garage completely inaccurate?

The garage is not accurate, good luck getting a redeye or ghost. They redeyes all bring 150-200 grand for a reason on barret jackson. I could not get a 2023 last fall. We got a 2022 redeye below sticker, a 2023 hellcat below sticker, and a scatpack way below sticker thanks to a member here and a control number. That said if you can order me a sublime widebody redeye with black stripes I will take it, nobody had accommodation for one when I tried much less a ghost or 170, you had to be in with the in crowd. My daughter also got accommodation on a superbee, thru a dealer her in law works at. Program cars were not easy to get, and you ordered with no final price, just an agreement to pay sticker. Some dealers only sold program cars above sticker, they did her a solid on that one.

Because Chrysler and every one thet been since being sold let dealers screw buyer's by charging over sticker. And have had a screw YOU on warranty i will no longer buy. Screw me once no way i am going back for more.
And if you remember they even screwed loyal dealer's and said guess what your no longer a dealer.

I could care less if the 4th Gens are just retagged cars same as the 2nd gen Mitsubishi were and all battery powered

Well let's get real here, the dealerships went away during the Obama administration, it was not Chryslers choice but the Obama team that picked the winners and losers. Do your research and see how many democrat owned dealers vs republican owned dealers were closed.....it was a political hit job not Chrysler. Mopar guys, and I am one, are a funny bunch, when Dodge built diesel pickups it was never enough, then the wanted crew cabs, still not enough, never happy, everybody else loved the new trucks, just not the hardcore mopar guys. I bought 3 of them, I tried to not like the new challenger until we bought the scatpack, best car we have ever owned hands down. If Chrysler had done what mopar guys wanted they would have been out of business, sales is what matters. We sold all the old "musclecars" except a superbird and moved on. The scatpack and hellcats are absolute bargains for what you get, especially in 2019. 340SIX a lifetime is a long time to be wrong, the new muscle from Chevy Ford and Dodge is fantastic, all of them.