smile ...at 54 yrs old and now with a young family...for me, thinking in depth about my coming projects is just my way of exercising my brain in-between the precious little time and resources I have available to actually buy parts and build them, so it gives me a chance to vet my ideas and fine tune my plans, including whether or not to buy a set of 340 manifolds...which thanks to all of these great discussions I'm now convinced I will not need to do. I also wouldn't be surprised if there are others pondering the same question, and if they read this they too will be reassured their 318 manifolds will be fine for the j.o.b. Plus, now I can put that (340 manifold) money towards a nice 318 cam...but that's another topic wink

...but I will ensure the ports match as best I'm able - good 'put thumbs

Like so many others, this has been a really good and in depth discussion about exhaust manifolds for the small block LA and Magnum engines, and I appreciate everyone's patience and sharing of intel thumbs .

- Sam

Last edited by Mad-Max; 06/13/23 03:04 PM.

71 Demon (project): 318, A-833od, 8-3/4, 3.23's
14 Wrangler JKU M-380 "Kilroy" (under construction): Magnum 360, 46rh, Atlas4, D60/14b-5.38s-Grizzlys, 40s
07 Ram 3500 MegaDually 4x4 "Big Mack": 5.9 6BT, G56 'Toy Hauler'
52 Willys M-38 "Poncho"