See, that is the problem, I can't find any numbers telling what the capacity of the Dakota original recovery tank was. From what I have been able to gather, the Dakota OEM recovery tank appears to be in the 2 liter range. The problem with larger tanks larger then the aluminum tank I have is their height. There is no place under the hood of this truck that a tall tank would fit. Every recovery tank I've found that has more capacity then this aluminum tank I have are all too tall. I've looked at hundreds of them.

I believe I have enough space to add another one of these aluminum tanks along side of the 1st one The 1st tank is attached to the air cleaner housing, I believe I can put another tank like this one towards the front of the other tank also attached to the air cleaner housing, the oil fill location is the problem area with that. If I can make it fit, I could connect the two aluminum tanks together and and use them like one tank, and in theory double my recovery tank capacity. Which I am assuming would solve my problem. That is the only solution I can see.

At this point, I'm doubting my own thought process, which is why I'm turning to you guys. Any thoughts are welcome!