Originally Posted by Mike@440Source
Originally Posted by KOS
Originally Posted by Mike@440Source
Hello everyone. This is my first post here, so I thought I'd post something as an icebreaker since I spend my days on the phone helping others. I get a few questions now and then from those who are looking at the Stealth heads and wonder if they can be ported to Max Wedge. I grabbed an old MW ported casting and rough-CC'd an intake port, doing the same for the current CNC offering. CC's are rough since I didn't have my plexiglass here at work.
MW = 270ish, just in case someone wants to run a MW-sized non-raised runner head. I didn't think I'd be one of those guys, but here we are...mostly because what I'm building needs to look "correct".

Standard port Stealths are 255ish as advertised; you'll have to port them to MW if you wish to go this route vs buying TF270's or a set of Indy's.

Mike

what do they pickup in flow?

Depends on who is doing the MW port work and the flow bench being used, assuming it's being used correctly.

Mike

We're well aware of those variances...so I interpret your response as meaning "Not enough, but you can do it if you want".