Originally Posted by crackedback
Originally Posted by Jeremiah
Lastly we have the power adder trolls that will negate any accomplishment that was not achieved N/A. Those numbers are waning however it sounds even dumber that it did 10 years ago. Bud Faubel had a TT hemi in '64...get over it. If you have never grabbed a nitrous kit then best to put that tongue in park until you have direct experience.

I love that one. I told those types back in the 80's and even today, go build your best piece and run it. I'll slap a kit on it and kick your ass with your own sh!t.

Unfortunately, there is a lot of personal attack nonsense that goes on here now. Even when the subject has nothing to do with the trigger point subjects that are prevalent, some can't restrain themselves from attacking. You want a suggestion on how to deal with something that another might be able to provide a solution for free... NOPE, gotta be a dick. Some of those and the forum in general, can go find a pro that will charge you for the assistance is the attitude many have taken, or just don't frequent the place anymore. Kind of sad.

Well said