I don't think Tom had much choice in the political forum, people kept posting political stuff in the others and with free speech and all he just decided to pool it all into one forum. I disagree with plenty of people on there DaveRS23 or Kunkle, MadRussianScientist or... but I would still do business with them in a heart beat, I think they are good people and have no ill intentions. People are idiots if they let political differences keep them from each other.

I think the deal for me and why I hardly ever post what I do is because I can't post pictures anymore after the last "upgrade" and on my phone I can't get the adds to stop it is insane the pop ups that get in the way of everything! AdBlock works great on the laptop and I still see and use all the mopar related adds on there but the phone brings up all kinds of stuff non stop that I have no interest in. I made a post about swapping eagle heads onto an early 5.7 and tried to post pics but never could figure it out, I've tried several times over the years but I'm just too old to lean new tricks I suppose.

I hate facebook because I can never find an old post if I want to go add a picture or longer reply than I previously had time for, I hate that people like marketplace so much, I see something on there and get to thinking about it and decide I want to look further into it but can never find it then 3 months later it will pop up again but usually by then run out of money or moved on to another project or something.

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!