Originally Posted by A12
Originally Posted by 6PakBee
Originally Posted by A12
Have you asked your postmaster what they have as your postal address on their records? Reason I ask is we live in the country in a 160+ year old farm house and when we moved in here 35 years ago the address was listed on everything as Rivers Road. Everything had Rivers Road and that's how we wrote it for a shipping and mailing address. FedEx was the first to give me a problem as packages would end up being deliver to an adjacent city Rivers Street??? Then the street sign at the beginning of the dead end road (ends at another farm house) was changed to read River (no "s") road and things got worse for lost or delayed mail and packages. Then the street sign got changed again to read Rivers (again the "s") Street? Why a "road" out in the country is called a street added more confusion and more delayed or not delivered mail and packages. So I called the post office in town and sure enough they said the official USPS mailing address for us is RIVER STREET no "s" and yes it is a street. That "S" and ROAD were never correct. The sign at the beginning of the STREET now reads RIVER ST, and knock on wood have had little or no issues since, Check your official USPS postal address on record and then go from there, Some of you might just for your own piece of mind and have nothing to do should just for grins check it too.

Mike

Based on advice given by some of the forum members when this started happening years ago I went to my Postmaster and checked my "official" mailing address. Yup, 706 10th St NE. What really burns my posterior is that in 30 years of delivering car parts, UPS has never, NEVER, failed to find me. How comes that???

Did you put your address into the USPS LINK USPS ADDRESS VERIFICATION If you are in the same city as the XXX XXth AVE NE there is no XXX XXth STREET NE listed shruggy just saying

There is no 706 10th St NE listed in my town? Hmm. I use your link and guess what?

706 10TH ST NE
BEULAH ND 58523-6318

Amazing.

"We live in a time when intelligent people are being silenced so that stupid people won't be offended".