I've finally had my fill of FedEx Ground - I'm done with them. I started shipping with them 20 years ago. I just switched over to UPS - that's all there is really. FedEx used to have all their customer service here in the US - in PA. Now when I need to call, I get offshore customer service (as if they were not making enough $$ with employing their own people here). Anyway, their billing used to be very flexible - I mail in checks, I don't pay them electronically. About 2-3 years ago, they switched over to net 15 terms, & I'd mail payments once a month - it was never a problem. Recently, they decided to play hardball - cutting me off from shipping & you had to pay them up to the DAY & they would only take an electronic payment. F-em! Also, most of the ground drivers (none are FedEx employees) don't give a crap about anything & they have a very high turnover rate for the Ground franchise owners. UPS drivers are well-paid, & I think a different caliber of employee. FedEx rates were also very inconsistent & all over the place. Also, if you have a claim for over $100.00 with FedEx, they will NEVER pay you.

I'm hoping for much better results with UPS.

No Man With A Good Car Needs To Be Justified