Originally Posted by Sniper
Originally Posted by SNK-EYZ
Originally Posted by Sniper
Originally Posted by SNK-EYZ
If you were simply using the drivetrain because you already have it, it would be great for an old truck or a 50's era car (full frame) that has lots of floor pan/trans tunnel room.

Anything else, the trans is a poor choice.

It is not a matter of room, it is a matter of poor gear ratios, really wide spreads and clunky shifting. Not to mention is weights a ton.

It worked in a truck before so exactly why wouldn't it still work in a an older truck now????? laugh2

No one said it was the best choice, it's a case of using what they already have and putting it to use.

Why is that so hard to comprehend?????

What's hard to comprehend, for you, is that I specified a CAR.

What's hard for you to comprehend is that it would work fine in a 50's or older car just fine.

Is it ideal, no and that has been stated but you're so busy trying to be a d*ck that you can't comprehend that people don't always do things the way that YOU think they should.

It's just like most of your other posts, there's your way of doing things and no others should be considered or allowed.

What put that giant chip on your shoulder???? laugh2

Someone is trying to use what they already have, why is that so bad?????????????
Not everyone builds high dollar perfect cars.
Last thing I knew, that's what hot rodding was all about, build something and have fun doing it.

I think that the fun went out of it for you a long time ago.

Kayse can't keep up at all now. lol