Originally Posted by Sniper
Originally Posted by Kern Dog

The wife has been busy with work stuff so that part has to wait. The pedal isn't to the floor though.

Motive power bleeder, got one a couple of months ago to bleed the 51's brakes after a disc swap. Wish I had long ago.

https://www.motiveproducts.com/

Thank you for this suggestion. I bought the setup with the flat plate to bleed iron master cylinders as well as the fittings to bleed the aluminum MCs with plastic caps and reservoirs.
1 plastic tank with a pump, long lines for extended reach.....Great setup for under $130 total.
THIS is the way to do it. No more waiting for help, No need to fiddle with hand pump Mityvac units....Just pour a quart of brake fluid in the tank, pump it up and crack one bleeder at a time.
I'm still dealing with what feels like inadequate braking. The fronts are shedding dust but the rears aren't. I have wondered for years if the rear brakes are working like they should.
Today I bought a brake pressure gauge to see what numbers I'm getting at each corner. From what I've read, I need to see around 1000 psi for a panic stop at a minimum.
I have thought that the distribution block could have some obstruction, like the warning switch inside could be gunked up and off center, blocking some flow to the rear.