My Senior year of high school my car ran 13.20s or so, but it ran real good MPH around 110-111 because the stock converter really clipped the 340 down low. I went to Vo-tech in the afternoon and of course everyone there had a race car, or thought they did. I was totally honest about what my car ran, but everyone had 12 second cars, or their brother did or something. There was possibly a few after school acceleration contests where my honest 13 second car absolutely murdered "12" second cars lol.

One of my favorites was a kid that had a real nice 455 lemans. It was a super nice car but it was just stock and probably worn out. He did a burnout in front of me at an intersection and the race began in tandem style. I was able to mover over and pass him like it was a combine on a country road. Lots of confusion back at school a that a 455 could be so slow compared to a 340 lol.

I think the last good street action I had was in my wifes 18 Hemi Durango. Some guy in an M series BMW was deep staging on me and his lane was the one that ended. I knew the light cycle better than him and got the holeshot, he had to tap before his lane ended lol.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340