I made the mistake of taking a total novice for a ride in my street/strip car. There were some afternoon drinks happening near me, out in the country, so I decided to take my 'cuda for a drive. 650rwhp, 5800 stall converter, blah blah blah. I got a bit of attention when i rolled in, car barely has an exhaust, & an acquaintance gf asked me if my car would make it home?. She thought the engine was about to expire when I said, thats how it normally sounds & is seriously faster than her Honda. Well the conversation kept popping back up, she thought her Honda was pretty trick, so I said I'll take her for a short ride down this straight bit of road nearby. She's in the car, belted in, I start the car, 1x engine mount is solid, & instantly the vibration has her perked up. We amble down the road to the straight part & I drop back a gear & nail it. never seen her eyes so wide open lol. I turn around at the end of the straight, stopped & launched the car hard. It hooked & off we go, bang bang thru the gears & then coasted back to the party. We get there & shes asking me to bring her bf over & told me to go away. 5 mins later theyre gone. When I decide to leave I get in the car & theres this funny smell in the car, urine!!. crazy tart peed herself & was too embarrassed to tell me.I've seen her since but she steers clear of me, the bf did apologize for her. Honda faster than a big block Mopar? yeah right.