So what I find really funny is for YEARS I have been babbling to my wife about the car. She has no real interest in cars, so I think in one ear out the other. A couple of years ago she tells me about a coworker who just wouldn’t shut up about his brutally quick late 70’s stock small block Camaro. On and on and on he babbles months on end in this condescending mansplaining way. She finally has had enough, and BAM! Every detail about the car, every track its been to, the quickest its been. 1/4! Mph! 60’! WHAM! Details about the class I run. I can just see the poor dude standing there with his mouth open staring…………then she goes for the throat! “You should go to the next race. your car just has to look stock you’ll fit right in.” She worked with him for 5-6 years more, never brought up the subject of cars again. I felt a little bad for him. One thing this hobby has taught me, you might not realize the old dude standing next to you has forgotten more about racing than you will ever know.

best of 11.39 at 117 mph 1.60 60’. 68 340 S Barracuda Fastback F.A.S.T [IMG]http://i67.tinypic.com/2mnnnnt.jpg[/IMG]