Not surprising that this guy will LIE & try to DEFLECT away from his many crimes. I guess that is his way of trying to get this thread deleted.

I emailed this thread to Bill & a few days later he responded in the way an Honest Christian man with integrity would respond.

"I appreciate your friendship & support as a customer Harry, but while his fake testimonial about the hailstorm I got caught 12 years ago is disappointing & shows his extreme jealousy of my business, quality equipment & rapport with customers.....I honestly have no time for any of it as it has not affected my business what so ever. One thing is for sure, I NEVER called him asking for his opinion on the Hailstorm I got caught in! I had a 25+ year career who was regarded as one of the best in the business before I even started advertising on the internet or that forum, so why would I ask advise from someone like him! LOL

God Bless
Bill "

End of quote, except for a few hilarious comments about the lack of integrity, honesty & decency that has plagued Trulyvintage all the years he has been transporting.

Meanwhile here is another of the hundreds of negative posts about Jarzabek, not only is it a great read, but shows why everyone needs to do the research before hiring someone to transport their vehicle!

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=72609.90