Initially I turned him on to a couple transports I couldn't do and he actually sent me money, my cut for getting him the jobs! But after that, for some reason he quit talking to me after I wanted to give him other transports, don't know what happened then he complained to Tom about me putting transports on here and had them deleted. I was close to paying Tom's fee to be pinned at the top like he got, but thought about it a bit more then the whole Covid thing happened so I declined. I do not know the exact reason but have a couple of guesses I do not want to post here. I just went out of my way on the last two transports to pick up and deliver parts for people, if they are close enough to one of my routes then I don't mind helping people out for some gas and hotel money! I have a 440 Six Pack engine I just picked up in Arkansas for a guy who needs it in Ohio, he bought it 8 months ago and couldn't find any one to ship it. I told him the next time I will be in Ohio I will bring it along, just makes sense to people... shruggy

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!