Originally Posted by Rhinodart
Initially I turned him on to a couple transports I couldn't do and he actually sent me money, my cut for getting him the jobs! But after that, for some reason he quit talking to me after I wanted to give him other transports, don't know what happened then he complained to Tom about me putting transports on here and had them deleted. I was close to paying Tom's fee to be pinned at the top like he got, but thought about it a bit more then the whole Covid thing happened so I declined. I do not know the exact reason but have a couple of guesses I do not want to post here. I just went out of my way on the last two transports to pick up and deliver parts for people, if they are close enough to one of my routes then I don't mind helping people out for some gas and hotel money! I have a 440 Six Pack engine I just picked up in Arkansas for a guy who needs it in Ohio, he bought it 8 months ago and couldn't find any one to ship it. I told him the next time I will be in Ohio I will bring it along, just makes sense to people... shruggy

You certainly went out of your way to help me out! Thanks again!

70 Charger R/T SE 472 Hemi 70 Charger R/T convertible 70 Charger R/T V Code Sixpack 69 Charger R/T SE Sunroofcar 68 Charger 383 68 Charger 318 71 Charger R/T 70 Challenger convertible 71 Challenger convertible 71 Cuda 340 09 Challenger R/T Classic