Also agree on the wheels- the first ones pictured look really good.

RC Comps looks great too but may look a little out of place on a NSS car.

Originally Posted by Bad340fish
The shortblock is still healthy with 4 drag weeks on the rings and rod bearings, I am not sure it has much left in the combo but It for sure has some weight to lose. Weight loss is about the only guaranteed gain we can get.

Compression and leakdown still good on it? A loose motor is a happy motor, lol

I'm still sorting through plans for mine. Definitely putting caltracs on it this winter, and rebuilding the front suspension- my Viking shocks for the front won't fit without pulling control arms off so I'll do uca bushings and balljoints at the same time. Also think I'm pulling the hvac box, and also hoping to swap to manual steering/brakes to reduce a little bit of weight.

Debating on motor work though, original plan was just swapping heads to ported E-Streets and reusing everything else, but if I swap headers I can fit Trick Flows... and if I'm going that far, it really could use a cam swap, and then might as well pull it for a quick freshening, and then I might as well turn it into a 512 with a lighter rotating assembly. laugh2

Might do the chassis stuff this winter, and then just jet the nitrous kit up next year to see if I can get it in the 10's without changing the heads, and then keep saving cash for a TF270 headed 512.

'18 Ford Raptor, random motorcycles, 1968 Plymouth Fury III - 11.37 @ 118