I thought hard about making it orange too, but ultimately decided the Turqouise factory color on the green car would look best.

I told HardcoreB if he wanted support for a black block, and tarnished aluminum heads/intake, he should go look for support on www.chevyguy.com. stirthepot

My build will keep the black valve covers, which I think are period correct to match the AFB's that will top it all off. But heads/intake/block will all go green. Still deciding if motor plate will be Aluminum/Black/Turqouise.

Getting pretty excited about the build, this has been WELL WELL engineered by HardcoreB. Lots of thought put into the pieces chosen, layout on the plate, etc.... Used pipe max to guide the design.

FED is almost there, intake is getting close to having it's extensive modifications done, etc...

I have a LOT of weight out of the car. New front wheels/tires, 10gal less fuel, rear seat out, light front brakes, 170lbs of turbo/street car stuff out, etc... At the end of the day it's looking to be ~250lbs lighter depending on how much more the Big Block weighs than the Small Block.

It's looking good enough I'm adding bars to finally cert below 9.99, which the turbo combo never had.

20220625_143856.jpg20220713_204454.jpg