Originally Posted by racerx

I'm liking the hub update option work so your saying the 2000–2001-year hubs will interchange with no issues?......Thank you wave

I’ve never done it, but I know guys who did it, and as I understand the newer ones are a hub with a bearing inside, unlike the spindle on the older trucks with the bearing you can change by itself, the newer ones are self contained apparently. If I were you I would just order hubs for a 2001 and put them on there.

Another thing I remembered just now as I type this is some of the wheels are different too. From 2002-2005 you could only get the flower petal style wheels but some were chrome clad and some were actual aluminum wheels. I had a set of each, and the aluminum ones had less clearance and needed a thick spacer, whereas the chrome clad ones had more clearance and could get by with a thinner spacer. Those chrome clad ones are the ones I had machined and still have on the truck. The aluminum ones I let go of years ago. They didn’t shine as much as they were like a semi wheel with the durabrite coating on them. The chrome clad wheels were prettier IMO.