Thank you, I have definitely seen a ton of great things said about caltracs as far as 60 footing goes. That's the first time i've ever really heard anyone give a break down on street manners so that was useful.

The RMS setup i'm sure would corner better and articulate better on the street as CMcalister said. I wouldn't think a triangulated 4 link would have much issue cutting decent 60 foots either, maybe not on par with caltracs but decent enough. I think i'm more worried about the street linx setup actually being able to hold up to the power. Without seeing anyone ever using it in a high HP car and hitting the track with them on a good tire, it worries me that there could be issues with either the links, the mounting points or just the overall design that could fail/twist/create issues on a car like mine.

I really don't race the car much, maybe a few times a year and it mostly gets street driven. i'm OK with it not 60 footing like a race car, as long as i'm not leaving TOO much at the table. I would be worried about having some type of failure on the few times i DO make it to the track on a sticky tire though.

If I could just find someone else running the street linx setup with the kind of power I will have who occationally takes it to the track, I'd feel much better about going that direction.

Last edited by 1mean340; 07/27/22 03:28 PM.