I've not used the product so can't really comment.
I found here: https://www.dow.com/documents/en-us...-dowsil-contractors-concrete-sealant.pdf
Leads me to believe it is more of a "bandaid" type seal and nor really for flatwork:
DOWSIL™ Contractors Concrete Sealant is a one-part, low modulus, neutral-curing silicone sealant
for use in non-specified, general concrete weathersealing applications. It is available in a wide variety
of colors.

Joint Design
DOWSIL™ sealants have been designed to perform when installed in compliance with accepted
weathersealing procedures. Industry guides documenting in detail the procedures for designing
weatherseal joints are available in publications such as ASTM C1193 Standard Guide for use of Joint
Sealants. Some good examples are found later in this document.
Dow has found that a few underlying principles are critical to consider in virtually all joint designs using
silicone sealants. When considering the design of weatherproofing joints, the following basic points
must be addressed:
• In all cases, a minimum depth of 1/4" (6 mm) sealant/substrate bond is necessary to help ensure
adequate adhesion.
• In most cases, a minimum width of 1/4" (6 mm) opening is necessary to help ensure that sealant
applied from a caulking gun will flow into the sealant joints. NOTE: In some cases where the
sealant is used simply as a non-moving bedding compound and is applied to one substrate before
both substrates are pressed together, thinner joint dimensions are acceptable.
• One-part silicone sealants require atmospheric moisture to fully cure. Therefore, the sealant joint
must be designed to ensure that the sealant is not isolated from the air.
• For weatherseal applications where the sealant joint may be covering shims or setting blocks,
dimensions may be less than the recommended ¼” (6 mm) if the application is relatively static,
where expected movement is 15% or less. The dimensions should typically not be less than 1/8”
(3 mm) to help ensure proper adhesion and sealant property build

I really think if mine I'd call the local airport or road maintenance division and find out who they are using for the rubberized material.
Quick search yielded
https://www.laymanpaving.com/crack-sealing/1869826

Keep in mind crack sealing either tube or hot pot needs to be done properly (routed, prepared by clearing debris and drying (compressed air).

Most important crack sealing will only keep water out and fines in the base course if properly done (depth to width ratio of material).
It will not solve the underlying cause of the movement. My gut says thermal expansion contraction as the slabs (think sheets of ice) move about through the season.
You have effectively a concrete glacier.creeping downhill very slowly.
It sux the original contractors did not express their lack of knowledge.