Originally Posted by boatracer572
Originally Posted by HardcoreB
I've been reading thru the archives and there has been some good info relayed on different Predator head builds. I'd like to hear of any new updates or builds using these heads Wedge or Hemi. Any new parts available? What ever happened to the Cam F/X rocker arm programs? Who's got stuff lying around not being used? I only know of one build smaller than 550CID, anyone do a smaller CID build? Asking for a friend.

May have a set of 1.9 cam FX rockers available soon ,if your interested pm me there tool steel…. Have run more than a few combos , current one is based off a KB, it’s 612” made a tic over 1300 HP…. It’s been a great fast bracket combo, good luck with your build….
Tony

Thanks Tony, your stuff is always top-shelf. The Predator project is idle now at least until I finish rebuilding the 485" S/R (nearly done) WHILE THE KB Block -1 Head motor is going together I will see what shared parts may be integrated into that upgrade. (Low-deck KB block, lifters, oil system, cam drive and ignition???) The block has .937 lifter bores but, spreading them and going to a keyway might be a good idea for 9000+. I do have a RELIABLE valvetrain package based around a 1.8 rocker and current lifter placement BUT, want to make worthwhile power too. Also, it's looking like a custom single 4bbl intake would be the best way to go on this.