Originally Posted by trw1982
i just had a new w/s put in my 91 d150. my glass company sold it to me for 165.00 installed. i supplied the w/s. from a place volaredon does not like(lmc. sorry don). it has not leaked. i used all lmc rubber on this truck. the front lock strip is even from lmc. i drove to there as we were on vacation anyway and dropped 1k on stuff from them. so far so good.

No problem there, if they work for you hey great/ I just don't like being lied to in that "your catalog is on its way" that they knew didn't exist at the time, plus the fact it was all automated/couldn't talk to a real live person and the fact that Dodge's in general get no representation no respect. For too long LMC didn't even acknowledge that our trucks even existed, just like why can places like NPD offer parts for everyone but those of us that drive Dodge's, and those companies that do offer "a little" for our vehicles can split up GMs and Ford's model by model and sometimes a certain model by different year ranges then they lump what little they might offer for Chrysler products into 1 catalog that is half the thickness of what (for example) what they offer for 70-72 Chevelle's let alone all the rest of the Chevelle years, and what they do for Chevys in general and then again split from what the rest of GM built?
And the truck parts places that go bonkers on Chevy and Ford trucks, you know the ones, you could build a truck from their pages yet us Dodge guys barely even exist.....

I'm 54 and have had lots of Dodge's over the years and have never owned a GM Ford or import in my life, but struggle to find comparable parts that are readily available to those idiots/ and when I do find em, they cost 3x the price, seemingly common stuff that GM and Ford guys seem to be able to pull out their azz on demand.

Screw them, why can't us Dodge guys have our own versions of places like brothers truck parts or NPD?