I bought a new windshield from LMC and had a reputable company do the re-seal and it leaked like a sieve. It hasn't been very long but I can't remember the brand of seal already...too much going on. But it felt very thick and supple and I believe it might have been from LMC also. So THEN I read that it might have been the glass itself so too late. Company came out and tried it round two with a new seal, also can't remember brand but different brand, neither were Mopar nor were lock strips. Still haven't gotten truck wet yet and it's probably been a year. I'll have to look at receipts to know the brand but both seals seemed very good quality with nice groove for lock strip. I really do wonder now about the aftermarket glass thickness because that seems more like the problem than anything. frown

If I had it to do all over again I'd try and find a NOS windshield or have kept my original despite some delamination. Also wish I had compared my old one with new one (windshields for thickness) but never thought of that and discarded the old one immediately.

My truck: '79 Power Wagon

Facts are stubborn things.