I need all the rubber for my 85. I have a (used)factory slider window to put in among other things, my particular slider is out of a 91-93 truck. I now have a solid back window that I want to see changed out.
I have the gasket that came with the slider but no lockstrip.
If I remember right the factory slider window takes a different weatherstrip than the aftermarket sliders do.
I got a Steele rubber catalog strictly geared towards 72-93 dodge trucks, they sent it to me earlier this year. I'd like to replace all of the rubber weatherstrip on mine. Til I saw their pricing YIKES
I replaced the door weatherstrip on my old 83 D250 probably 15 years ago, don't remember what brand I used. They fit good, I was a little apprehensive about them at first when I pulled them out of the box and saw "made in India" on them.
I do have a set of new wing window weatherstrip that I got from ebay sometime last year. Haven't put them in yet.
I do have to swap out the passenger side door as it is quite beat up, and since I have spare doors it's faster and easier to swap out than to reskin (do they even do that anymore?) or try to pound all the dents out of the original one.