The UEM piston are suppose to arrive here next Tuesday luck I ordered them last November rant
Once I get them I will mock them up to get a deck height and go from there, I'm not going to have that new KB blocked decked as I had all the machine work done on it back east by the shop the Tim at FHO has due his work on those wedge blocks here in the U.S.A when I bought it several years back luck.
The tech guys at KB say that shelf piston should be near 14.0 to 1 or so with 75 CC heads and a head gasket and the deck height spec I don't remember now blush
I'll dig out the Koffel cam I have and a Mike Jones solid roller cam I have and maybe mock both of them up and degree them and to check piston the valve clearances with the Jesel 1.7 ratio pared shaft rocker those B1 heads have on them now wrench luck
I don't want to rev the snout out of that long stroke motor 572 C.I. (4.500x4.500), especially with NOS tsk I'm thinking of shifting it between 7000 and 8000 RPM, it will be ran with NOS in a local no prep series only this summer on 1/8 mile tracks so I need to focus on traction and power management luck
I may run one small kit (150 HP) on the motor that is in the car now with the new NOS converter to see how the chassis handles the added power before swapping in the bigger motor with the tunnel ram with the dual dominator carbs and two kits of NOS on it luck work

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 04/17/22 12:38 AM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)