Originally Posted by Sniper
Originally Posted by John_Kunkel
Originally Posted by Sniper
There are places you can live where they don't give a crap what you do with your property, I drive through these places all the time, they are shitholes.

Others would call them "great places to live....without uptight anal-retentive azzhole neighbors".

If you want to live in a town full of Fred Sanfords then you are a dirt ball. If you want to live in a town full of people that think the dump is their front yard, then you are a dirt ball. And if you want to call me an anal retentive azzhole to my face you can do it, once.

Just because some town doesn't give a crap doesn't mean everyone who lives there hoards junk in their front yard. Id rather live beside some guy with a couple clunkers in his driveway then beside some stuck up anal person who rats out every property around them that isn't perfect. Or worse if your place isn't all that bad and is the norm for the area and some stuck up a-hole moves in wanting to change everything. Are there any pictures of what this guys place even looks like? Need to see that before anyone can really pass judgement.

Ironically usually they end up causing problems for people like this guy when there's someone 10X worse down the street that everyone ignores.