Originally Posted by cudaman1969
About the BBB, they’re a joke, they been trying for 30 years to get me on their list. All I had to do was pay them $250 and boom I’m on the BBB list.

I agree on the $250 part and like you declined their invitation. I was a small business that tried to appease any problems before they got to the point of needing outside input/ assistance. In 25 years I only had one that drug a lawyer in. He would not have agreed to ay kind of arbitration.
In fact he pulled the same BS on his attorney that he did on me, claimed he did not get the representation he was being billed for. In my situation instead or representation it was Quality. For the record We nicknamed him Scrote. I thought about signing him up for every publication, mail order freebie etc I could find using the name Scrote M. Johnson LOL

However, the BBB in their defense does publish the claims made, the companies response's and eventual outcomes. In the case of Coretec, Shaw, and US floors (all one outfit) the outcomes were not favorable to the claimants. This coincides with what I read/ found on several different forums. They appear to "Fold their arms with their index fingers pointed outward" rather than address the problems. frown beer