Originally Posted by Stanton
Personally I think asking about warranty of such things is a waste of time. If you read the fine print it will always say that the base has to be prepared a certain way by a one-armed midget. That's their "out". And then the warranty is usually pro rated AND its only on replacement by their product which they're now selling you at full cost.

I'll agree and disagree, Armstrong jumped right up to the plate with absolutley no BS even though the dealer had gone belly up. They even went so far as to search their wholesalers for the sale to the dealer as their ( dealers0 paperwork was a bit lacking in information).
One the other hand, if one reads Coretec's warranty it has more holes in it that a wooden fence that's been blasted with a scatter gun, hence my concern. I/net research shows they do use those holes to some degree. Again hence my my concern. Accordng to the seller and Coretec's rep that's not the case, so who does one believe?
I will say, when I see multiple complaints on multiple sites including their FB page it becomes concerning. The responses seem almost automatic (the same). The BBB page is not very encouraging either with them using the holes.
The above is why I posted the question.
I was hoping for some real experience recommendations / feedback beer