The filter looks good up
The bypass valve doesn't: down:
Take a good close look in the oil pump top in the bypass valve chamber and see if it is damaged or not, look for grooves or scratches matching the marks on the bypass vale or any tiny debris inside it or in the removable plug scope
I'm sure the bypass valve stuck open causing the no or very low oil pressure shruggy
I've had that happen more than once when a part failed like a valve spring breaking or another small piece got caught in between the valve and oil pump top chamber whiney I cleaned and polish the valve and made sure it would slide in and out of the chamber dry and reused them after wards with no more problems in both stock pumps and a Mildon aluminum pump cover up
As far as checking the motor for rod bearing damage you can take all the spark plugs out and try rotating the motor both ways for several revolutions both ways and see if you can feel any differences when reversing directions or not scope wrench
if you can feel a difference take the motor apart. whiney wrench
If you can't feel anything, put everything back together and prime it with the plugs out and spin it over on the starter watching the oil pressure before running it again twocents

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)