Originally Posted by A12
Originally Posted by Rhinodart
Last trip out before I got Covid I blew 5 trailer tires, yes 5! 24' enclosed with 205-75-15, two were only two months old, one was brand new spare, the others just used spares. I had a 64 T-Bird convertible with a ton of extra parts, so it was right at the brink of overloaded, obviously was overloaded with those tires, would still have been marginal with 225-75-15 tires. I do keep used tires for spares but try and buy new ones everytime one blows out. When it is 10:00 on a Sunday in the middle of nowhere you do what you can to get where you need to be. There is no such thing as "rejuvenating" tires... tsk

Do a trailer's wheels/tires need an alignment like cars and trucks and who would do that?

Depends on how many potholes/curbs you hit. I have another trailer with a bent axle that needs replaced. Springs/shackles can wear out but as long as the axles are straight and the parts are good there is no reason for an alignment. twocents

The funny thing about science is that if you change one miniscule parameter you change the entire outcome to the way you want it.

JB Rhinehart, Realist

A-Body's RULE!