Originally Posted by dOc - 3.0 !
Originally Posted by 6PakBee
Originally Posted by Cab_Burge
If they are "trailer" tires and are over 3 yrs. old replace them now, not along the road when they fail due to old age twocents
If I could buy "light truck 8 or 10 ply tires " I would buy them instead of those dang "trailer" tires down scope
I can't count or remember how many trailer tires I've had fail on the road whiney
Did I mention I HATE "trailer" tires rant

My #2 son works in the tire shop in one of the local coal mines. His take on this? There are no trailer tires worth a [censored] available anywhere from anyone. Period.

Since when ? ...

I started having radial trailer tires blow out and have the top layer tread come off 30+ yrs. ago shruggy
The guy I bought my first enclosed car trailer (24 Ft. inside Braceo 10,000 LB GVRW) from had towed that trailer all over the U.S. chasing NHRA points and trying to set the SS/AA and SS/A records, he had gave up on getting good tires for it and had the cheapest 15 inch tires he could get when one of the trailer tires on it fail work
He bought a 28 Ft. with 6200 Lb. axles with 16 inch rims and tires so they could haul a golf cart, no more tire problems on the trailer on the road up

Last edited by Cab_Burge; 12/03/21 11:40 PM.

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)