Thanks, that’s a lot of good info. Appears the tires would be maybe a half inch bigger so shouldn’t be an issue, or some are basically spot on the same as the repopulate redlines I have now.

I’m also looking at these

https://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=runWheelSearch&autoMake=Plymouth&autoModel=Road+Runner&autoYear=1969&autoModClar=&initialPartNumber=VN2156765GML&i1_Qty=4&wheelMake=American+Racing+Authentic+Hot+Rod&wheelModel=VN215+Torq+Thrust+II+1+PC&wheelFinish=Mag+Grey+w%2FMachined+Lip&wheelFinish=Mag+Grey+w%2FMachined+Lip&showRear=no&packageFlow=false

I’d like a black center better, but get into the same back order malaise as the rev wheels. Did confirm Holley won’t charge until ship,so that’s a plus. I don’t need them until spring anyway. I could probabaly live with the gray. Need to look closer at the width and see if it could be an issue.

Been trying to get tire rack on the phone about the lugs, also sent them and American racing an email to see what they take. Still have the left hand thread studs, so that’s a consideration on what can be had or change the studs.

I want my fair share