Hi,

I have a set of 17x8's installed on my Cuda. Bought them around 2 years ago and they've held up fine. They are clearcoated, so they don't need to be polished and initially I was concerned that the coating might discolor or chip because of heat and brake dust. Hasn't been a problem yet, I just occasionally clean them with some soapy water or a detail spray.

The wheels that you're looking at (15x7 with 4.5 inch backspace) and should be fine for most set ups, but depending on your tires you'd better check clearances before doing anything. I'm running P235\55R17 tires all around and I ran into a clearance problem with the front tires and the back edge of my front fender lips when I turned the steering wheel to full lock. Not the fault of the wheels, but I wish that I had known that before installing them.

I think these wheels are a great alternative to the American Racing VN500 or the US Mags Bandit U109. One other nice thing about these wheel is the hub diameter. I measured mine at 2.868 inches which is close to the Mopar hub diameter of 2 13/16 inch. I use some plastic hub spacer rings to make up the difference and now have hub-centric wheels. Having hub centric rims will simplify your wheel balancing options greatly.

Hope this helps