Hi,

Be safe and pull one of your wheels and check the backspacing. If I remember correctly, the backspacing on the Road Wheels is around 3.75 - 4 inches. So more back spacing may cause rubbing on the inner wheelwell or frame when the steering wheel is turned at either extreme. My rubbing was caused by the fact that my tires were (a) bigger in diameter, (b) much wider than the stock 14 x 7 Road Wheels that were on my Cuda. It may be worth your while to buy or borrow one of those wheel simulators or mock up something of your own. I wish that I had, but that's water under the bridge now.

Good point about the lug nuts: the wheels won't care about LH or RH studs, but you may only be able to find lug nuts that work with RH studs. I know that I have 1/2 inch RH thread studs and my lugs have conical seats (which is like the Road Wheels), but the lugs have 3/4 inch hex heads instead of the 13/16 hex heads like the OEM wheels. I believe that the smaller hex head is necessary because the lug nuts for the Rev wheels sit inside circular bores (about 1 inch dia.) unlike the Road wheels where the lug nuts sit out in the open near the wheel center.

Good luck and hope you find something that you like. Any more questions, just let me know.