Originally Posted by dOc - 3.0 !

aMsea ..... SIMP ? ... I had to look that up ... excessive flattery or sympathy?

Dom or sub ? ... I think one should WEAR THE PANTS if someone clearly knows more about whatever. This last chick had a HELLEVA better idea on a diet(veggies) and organization skills.

But many of these chicks have almost ZERO financial skills.

I am very happy ... but something is missing. I like RV travel ... but not alone.

Simps are worse than that. They devote their entire existence to making sure wifey is happy. They will happily castrate themselves and place their balls in wifey's purse without a single complaint. They will cook, clean, do all the housework all the while wifey sits there stuffing her fat gob with bon-bons all so that once a month, she might let him get plugged in. If he's been a good boy and has 5 gold stars.

I mean, don't get me wrong - I'd become a house husband too, but it better mean that she's a doctor/lawyer/empress of another planetary system and an identical twin to Kate Upton! But even then, I'd still want some semblance of my own life outside the house.

But if we're both on the same playing field, (both solid 5's out of 10), both making roughly the same wage and just trying to find our little niche in life; then it's 50/50 all the way. I'm apparently "too picky" because I don't smoke, drink or take drugs and I'm also not willing to date women with children, either. That right there eliminates (in my area anyway) 90% of the good clunge. They also can't outweigh me. Now, I'm a good n' plenty 300.... so.... I'm painting that one with a wide brush and STILL coming up snake eyes.

I find most "women" of my generation have no skills at anything. They don't cook, they don't clean, they most certainly should not be raising children, they have no hobbies, they don't read, they have NO culture or manners and between you, me & the bedstain; the last couple I fooled around with simply for sexual satisfaction - had no idea how to please a man orally. And these women were in their 30's for fox lakes....

I do want to move. There's no doubt about it. I'd like to go somewhere where the gene pool actually has depth.
And it sure would be nice if my gay female cousin also wasn't corrupting all the good ankle. She and I seem to have the same taste in women. Tall, slim, busty & British.

Last edited by That AMC Guy; 11/30/21 08:41 AM.

Bloody Mary, Full of Vodka, Blessed art thou among cocktails....