I'm no catch myself. I realize that. That's usually the biggest hurdle for me is that when I DO meet somebody who's not a rhinoceros with it's own cricket team and she has hobbies and talent and friends and gainful employment.... well then that means I'm probably going to be the anchor holding her back; and I could never do that to somebody.

My brother partakes in working girls. You'd be shocked/amazed at how many of them do it for legitimate reasons. So, it's in their best interests to have decent clientele and keep themselves clean. Dare I say some of them take better care of themselves than the average woman out there.

They're happy because they have a repeat customer who offers a bit of fun and doesn't hurt them, You're happy because she'll knock your socks off and you don't have to fork out for breakfast.

I've also had a friend who dated a stripper for a while. Funny thing about that was she was CUTE, had a rockin' bod, great personality, above-average intelligence and damn near everything a fellow looked for in a woman. The only reason they split up was because he wanted her to settle down and have babies, and she was unwilling to give up her amazing body and the income it generated.

Last edited by That AMC Guy; 12/01/21 08:56 AM.

Bloody Mary, Full of Vodka, Blessed art thou among cocktails....