AMC, I read your response as I was ready to leave for work and thought about it a couple times today.
It IS sickening to see men turn into total wimps and surrender their balls to the woman. I've seen it numerous times. I've had stuff for sale and get the "Geez, let me run this by the wife and I'll let you know".
That always means there will be no sale to that person....either they use that as an excuse OR they really are a limp wrist loser with no balls.
I have ZERO respect for those pussies.
I have no respect for women that LET their man insult them, hurt them or just don't show them love and respect.
I have been married twice and neither wife has tried to control me. I never try to control them either. The relationship should be one with a shared responsibility and mutual respect, not one where one is the boss and the other is the victim.

My time in between wives was a mix of fun and sadness. I like having a woman around but it has to be the right woman. I did not want to have a woman around just to avoid being alone.
I'm outspoken, silly, sometimes crude and obnoxious so it takes a strong and tolerant person to deal with me. I played the dance club angle for several years. Women like a guy that can dance well. I can't dance well but I can talk to women and fake dancing well....It was fun but I did get tired of seeing the same faces week after week.
My sister started an online personal ad for me in late 1998. Through that, I met a bunch of nice women. Most were overweight, most had kids. There were some that sent pictures of when they were THIN, then showed up for a date looking like they ate the person in the picture. It was almost bad enough to request a current picture with the newspaper of the day in the photo.
I met my current wife online in 1999. We have been together since. Great lady!

2000.jpg