Originally Posted by racerx
Originally Posted by Tig
Like some on here I'm struggling to get parts, frustrating really as we are in a situation where we have the time and finance for once frown (retiring in 6 weeks or so grin ) being across the water doesn't help either. A big wheelstand ended the season early for us so we ran my wifes 68 Barracuda for the rest of the season,( and eventually got it into the 13's laugh ). Still on repairing / replacing parts from that wheelie. This winter we are replacing the old data logger and going to Racepak, we had to go to a V300 as the grid takes up a lot of sportsman channels. Long term I'm looking to finish the 655, go TH400 ( or similar), and 9" then hopefully bust into the 8's cool .

[Linked Image]

Yes sir......those willies can be a crowd pleaser but get expensive tsk

Yep that's the 3rd time we've done so. Damaged the headers, oil pans, moved the fenders, bent the wheelie bars and it normally needs a front end re-alignment so somethings moving. We're taking gear out of it and likely will experiment with timing at the hit next season. What we've found is that we can set it perfectly at one meeting, at the next, it either spins or wheelstands excessively. It's just not consistent, we've also found the slicks (M/T radials) are very sensitive to track temp, so we're moving to Hoosier radials of the same size as we hear they are a little more forgiving with track temp, next time they need replacing.

'74 Challenger..9.46 @ 145.9 1/4, 6.001 @ 118 1/8 so far. 4023lb !!! # N/A, Marsh performance 655ci, Indy Maxx, T/R, Indy 600-13 X's, Street legal, pump gas, full interior, Cal-Tracs, mufflers, 3:73's and real 10.5 radials.
9.51 @ 142.4 1/4, 6.003 @ 114 1/8 with our old mule KB, 572-13, 580 wedge.
RHD '68 Barracuda Fastback 323ci street/strip. Best ET 13.88 @ 99.03