Originally Posted by Stanton
I don't know what you do to earn a living BUT if someone just demanded you stop because they didn't happen to like it what would your reaction be? Info Links helps pay the rent. Instead of blaming Moparts or InfoLinks, maybe you should blame Ad Block

Moparts installed the Info Links.
They have banners at the top and bottom as well as Google ads plus Info Links.
Info Links is very aggressive. No way should someone have to opt out at every click to view content.
I uninstalled Ad Block Plus and Installed Adblocker Ultimate and looks like it will let me surf a whole session with opting out just once
As with the Plus Info Links was making me opt out at every page. Click to read must opt out. Go back reload read. If I posted, I had to re opt out. Or if I clicked to read another thread must opt out again and reload page. Info Links was relentless. I understand Banners at the top and bottom and even the Google ads. But talking ads and having to opt out at every click no way no how.
And I do not mind the banners I support them as they support the board.
No other site I go to has this aggressive type of ads like Info links that will lock a phone or computer up or limit use in this manor

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough