Originally Posted by A12
I've had this Cub Cadet "track drive" snow thrower for coming up on 30 years come this February '22 and if I had read this thread I probably may have never purchased a 2-stage snow thrower because of all of the negatives I've read so far...............................one of the best investments I have made for home property care ever. My wife has used it many, many times and so has my son since he was 12 years old. A short walk to the garage or lately to the pole barn, plug it in or just pull the starter cord and drive it out. Clear the driveway and sidewalks and drive it back, brew some coffee or hot chocolate and sit back a relax. No worries regardless of the depth of snow in the forecast if you have enough power or capability to clear what ever mother nature wants to "throw" at you......you can "throw" it back right at her tonguue snowblow I didn't skimp on the lawn tractor either even after "someone" asked why I got such a big one wink grin .....................yeah "that's what she said" grin

up