My snow blower is a 5hp stage 2 with electric start (I pull the rope, 1 pull and it runs) 24" wide cut, That blower will blow dry snow 30' and wet snow 10'. Has the light, with a hand control chute direction changer and a lever yo determing the height it will blow the snow. I bought mine at the end of 2019 season on clearance.

I too thought women shouldn't have to shovel snow, or assist with yard work, but I soon learned my little wife that has born 2 children and worked as a nurse for many years certainly doesn't want to be considered as a pampered queen. I also learned that she really wasn't the person to handle mechanical things that were much more complex to operate then driving her car. I don't have her mow the lawn (she would never comprehend the zero turn mower) nor will I expect her to run the snow blower. She does shovel the walks, and run the weed eater/sidewalk edger (its battery powered), and she takes care of the flower bed. She even insists to do the power washing of the house. She gets pretty upset if I try to help her clean up (I do pick up my stuff) anything in the house as well.
I've learned to let her do the stuff she wants to do, but I work at making those things as easy as possible for her. Its worked pretty well for 45 years. Gene