1970 Plymouth Satellite, 318 c.i. A/C car with A/C removed. Same wheels/tires since 2014 BF Goodrich T/A white letter radials. Put about 700 miles a year on the car. Last alignment was 2017. Car has tracked down the road fine until....about a month ago at a car show about an hour from home I started feeling like the front end was squirrelly at 60 mph. It had rained that morning so I wasn't sure if that had anything to do with it. Rain stopped when I got to the show. On way home with dry roads, it was squealing like a pig going straight down the road. Stopped and looked at the front end. Both front tires were leaning out at the top (or in at the bottom)...crazy lean. SO, since the front end steering parts had never been changed and though I didn't hit any hard bumps, etc. I thought well, maybe it is time to invest in new steering parts before getting realigned. Purchased: Pitman Arm, Front Upper Control Arm Bushings and Eccentric Bolts, Front Tie Rod Adjusting Sleeves, Idler Arm, Front Outer Tie Rod end, Front Inner Tie Rod End, Lower Control Arm Bushings. Replaced and had to adjust one of the tortion bars (passenger side was low - no "rake" to the car...basically straight.) Took it back to the alignment shop (local Tire Discounters who has a Mopar guy with three old Mopars and who has guided his tech's through the process before with me...helpful). Realigned. Drove it. Squealing like a pig. Took it back. They said it wasn't hardly out. Realigned, had THEM drive it around the lot. Squealed. Front tires are diff size than rear so only thing I could do it swap tires side to side in the front. They made an adjustment to the alignment based on old Mopar guy's suggestion (think it was to change the toe-in/out just a hair) and drove it home. Let go of the wheel. Drove for a whole 1/8 of a mile without fading left or right. Seems like it goes down the road fine. No tire lean. Squealed a little in turns, but they said at tire store that front tires were worn from driving it the way I did (had to get if home from car show) and that they might just need to be driven for 500 miles before wearing back down. OK...I think it must just be the tires at this point. Drove to a car show Sunday (yesterday). Maybe 20 miles one way so 40 miles total. Squealing terribly by the time I got home. Was not a fun drive. Can't be just the tires because got tire lean (leaning out at the top) when I got home. Frustrating. So, something besides the normal adjusting that goes on during an alignment has to be loose, but what could it be to cause such a tire lean? What can I check? I can take it back and they can fix the caster/camber, but they already did that...twice...and it isn't holding. I know a lot about some things, but not this. Help me out. What should I do next? One thought was to pull the tires off my buddy's '73 Charger (same bolt pattern) and put it on the front of my car. This should tell me how much of it is the tires, but it CAN'T be just the tires because of the lean. Help me out! Any suggestions are appreciated. Sometimes it is so frustrating to have repeated issues on something that SHOULD be so simple. Thanks. Chris.