Originally Posted by RoadrunnerCN
Thanks all for the replies. I've been talking to a friend (both of us are so busy, but within the next week...), we'll get together and do what you mentioned. I'll try to answer some of your questions below and summarize what sounds like you recommended:
1.) Check eccentric bolts for movement and retorque...what is the pounds per square inch on these...anybody know what they should be torqued to? They were replaced/are new with new bushings.
3.) Check cam brackets and bolts. (might need new cam bolt package...we'll see)
4.) Check nuts on control arms.

The are basically the same repair. The eccentric bolts are the cam bolts and they go into brackets. The bolts themselves go trough the upper control arm and are used for adjustment. There is one LCA nut on each side to check also.

PART A in the diagram below

Originally Posted by RoadrunnerCN

5.) I didn't replace the strut rod bushings.

If the bushing has failed, or the nut not tightened correctly, it would allow the lower control arm to swing forward and backward causing the squealing. Often there will be a clunk when accelerating or decelerating.

ALSO

I forgot to mention to look to see if the strut rods are bent. Replaced many a bent rod because people try to jack the car up in the wrong spot.

7965911-sus.JPG