Originally Posted by 66Plymouth440Six
I didn't realize there were multiple manufacturers of the reproduction door panels. I know a lot of other vendors carry Legendary Auto Interiors. I came across a different set manufactured by "PG Classic (China)".

[Linked Image].
New reproduction Brand New Coachman Grain Vinyl Dielectrically heat-sealed Cologne grain Front and Rear Door Panels for a factory look and feel. Replace your damaged or missing originals with this quality set Door Panels. Cosmetically correct from the mounting posts to the material grain and features Pre-Punched Hole Outlines are located on the back side of the cardboard backing for trim and handle hole locations. Sold as a SET for Front and Rear Panels with installation clips and inserts.

I saw the set of front and rear panels with clips for $357.21 + Shipping. Legendary has them listed for $398 (front) + $229 (rear) + $32 clips + Shipping. That's quite a price difference if the quality is the same on both. I also don't want to take the 'cheap' way out and find out they are pieces of junk.
Anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks again!

You can always find someone at a swap meet that will buy them from you at a discount if they done suit you. twocents
One would think for those not going concourse and on a tight budget these China made ones might gain popularity quite quickly. work Just sayin' whistling
Copper

Common sense, the least common of all the senses.
Mom.

For fear of ridicule, society stifles creativity.
Ricky Valdes