I didn't realize there were multiple manufacturers of the reproduction door panels. I know a lot of other vendors carry Legendary Auto Interiors. I came across a different set manufactured by "PG Classic (China)".

[Linked Image].
New reproduction Brand New Coachman Grain Vinyl Dielectrically heat-sealed Cologne grain Front and Rear Door Panels for a factory look and feel. Replace your damaged or missing originals with this quality set Door Panels. Cosmetically correct from the mounting posts to the material grain and features Pre-Punched Hole Outlines are located on the back side of the cardboard backing for trim and handle hole locations. Sold as a SET for Front and Rear Panels with installation clips and inserts.

I saw the set of front and rear panels with clips for $357.21 + Shipping. Legendary has them listed for $398 (front) + $229 (rear) + $32 clips + Shipping. That's quite a price difference if the quality is the same on both. I also don't want to take the 'cheap' way out and find out they are pieces of junk.
Anyone have any experience with these?

Thanks again!

1966 Plymouth Satellite 440 6bbl