I had the complete interior for my 1966 Satellite stored in the basement and it was destroyed in a fire. I was looking at replacements on Legendary Auto Interiors. I thought my original door panels had some type of trim on them?
[Linked Image]

It's been a while since I looked at them so I turned to searching for photos online. Is this trim a part of the door panel or is it attached to the door itself? (My car is buried and I can't get to it.) I don't see those trim pieces listed anywhere.
[Linked Image]

Original plan was to put new foam and seat covers on the front bucket seats only. (All the door panels and rear seat were in excellent condition.) Now it looks like I'll be trying my hand at recovering the rear seats as well. (I even had to convince them to save the water logged seats otherwise I'd be searching for metal cores too! Door panels, carpet, carpet underlayment and all the plastic components got thrown away before I could even look at them. Seatbelts are presumed gone but it looks like I can buy reproduction.)

Thanks.