Why not use yours by shortening up the mechanical advance by welding up the slots to get the amount you want ? work
All the older stock Mopar electronic distributors I've done that to have the amount of mechanical advance stamp on the bottom of the upper part that rotor slides onto piece, IE stamped 12 =24 degrees advance ,(the distributor rotates half as fast as the crankshaft so you need to double the numbers stamped to get crankshaft degrees) 13 =26 degrees and so on. Measure the diameter of the pins on the advance weights and subtract that from the length of the slot, say pin is .250 diameter, probably bigger but this will work for this discussion, and the slot is .650 long so .650 - .250 leaves .400 and it is stamped 12 which is 24 degrees mechanical advance and you want to reduce it 16 degrees so you can set the idle at 16 BTDC and end up 32 degrees total mechanical so you divide the .400 x 24 which equals .0333 per one degree times 8 = .2666 to get the length needed to have 16 degrees total mechanical advance weld
I weld up the slots shorter than needed and then use a dye grinder to get them to the exact length I want wrench up scope
Works good, last a long time boogie grin

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)